You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a smart choice for safeguarding your residence and family. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Omaha home monitoring works
When you choose 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are connected to skilled home security experts 365 days a year. Even though they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t see them watching your house or inspecting your video clips. Instead, they go into action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then relays the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then communicate with you to confirm the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is not able to contact you, they will automatically contact first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the crisis and will serve as the primary contact with authorities whenever you are away.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring representatives are tied to your house through your security components. This provides more than merely a sense of peace as you have real-life professionals to help you through your emergency.