Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Omaha?
Your new nursery is almost set for your beloved little one. You devoted countless hours putting together the cradle, decorating the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even capped off the room with a row of stuffed animals on a shelf. But how are you planning to keep watch over your baby? You can choose the customary method with a basic standalone device or take it a bit further and use the tools available to you in your advanced home security system.
Although it might seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Omaha, it’s a great choice when you think about the many perks.
Smart home indoor cameras in Omaha are perfect baby monitors
As pieces of your integrated home security system, you can reach your indoor cameras and all of your components via a single app. This gives you versatility and peace of mind knowing you can monitor your baby from any location via your cell phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Live HD video footage: You’ll get detailed, high-quality images of your baby. You can even watch recorded clips directly from your cell phone.
- Two-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you have the chance to speak to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to settle a restless sleeper. In addition, you are able to take advantage of the audio feature via your cell phone app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your little one decides nap time is finished and wishes to get out of the crib, you can receive motion-triggered alerts dispatched straight to your smartphone.
- One-touch communications: Even though this benefit is generally for older offspring, it’s still worth mentioning. With an easy tap of a button, your youngster can touch base with you via your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a tremendous perk. If you find that your little one is struggling to sleep and believe it may be a little warm in the room, you are able to alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can activate the room’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have a second child? You may integrate another indoor camera and enjoy access to each of them with a single mobile app.
Get Your Omaha smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Omaha smart home and enjoy the assurance and protection Vivint’s advanced video cameras can supply. Call (402) 925-9471 today and explore how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for every member of your family.