Connect With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
Any time your home alarm system in Omaha goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will instantly act. Their first move is to confirm your alarm, and that means getting in contact with you. The protocol they adhere to is dependent on the sort of emergency. For example, if a medical emergency occurs, one attempt will be made to reach you before assistance is dispatched. If you have an intrusion - the most typical kind of event - a monitoring specialist will follow these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you through the touchscreen interface. You will usually be asked for a passcode.
- If that isn’t successful, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- An alternate number or first emergency contact is attempted next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, nearby police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again once emergency personnel are notified.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Support will still be dispatched even if you're unable to verify the emergency.
Get prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Omaha
Be prepared for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Omaha from Vivint. Call (402) 925-9471 to begin customizing your home’s defense today.